Clarendon Drive, SW151756 ft2 163 m2
The property comprises a large kitchen/breakfast room with fitted cabinets, an island and plenty of space for a kitchen table. The kitchen leads to the south-facing courtyard garden and the also south-facing roof terrace, both are perfect for entertaining as they are totally private and the garden is as wide as the house offering plenty of space to host. The stunning dining room features a bay window, fitted cupboards and wooden flooring. Across the beautifully tiled and wide hallway is the large sitting room, complete with a lovely fireplace, big windows and wooden flooring. The entertaining space in this property is further complemented by hugely high ceilings, large windows, Farrow and Ball washed walls and period features giving it incredible character and a very welcoming feel.
The accommodation comprises a lovely master bedroom with oak flooring, fitted wardrobes, large windows and high ceilings. There is a further bedroom and family bathroom also on the first floor; the bathroom is fitted with beautiful marble flooring and a modern, large shower. The ground floor further comprises a double bedroom with fitted cupboards and shelves; it also has lovely, big windows allowing for plenty of natural light. The fourth bedroom is accessed just passed the kitchen and fits a double bed and is also a fantastic office space.
Clarendon Drive is located in the heart of West Putney within close proximity to Putney High Street and Lower Richmond Road. Local transport facilities of Putney & Barnes Mainline Stations and Putney Bridge Underground station are close by. The property also lies within the catchment area of many highly regarded primary schools.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1756 sq ft (163 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney870m (10mins)
- Putney Bridge1400m (17mins)
- Additional features
- Stunning freehold property
- Beautifully presented tiled hallway
- Prime west putney location
- Separate spacious dining room
- Double fronted Victorian building
- Period features throughout
- Roof terrace, garden
- Off street parking for two cars
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Clarendon Drive
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.