not for sale
Kempe Road, NW61009 ft2 93 m2
This bright and spacious property is very well presented and offers generous proportions with plenty of natural light flow. The first floor comprises a large reception room with original fireplace and bay windows, eat-in kitchen, double bedroom (also with an original fireplace) and a stylish family bathroom. The property further comprises a large master bedroom on the top floor and ample storage throughout.
Kempe Road is a pretty tree lined street with excellent local amenities. Transport links are close by at Queens Park station (Bakerloo Line and Overground), Kensal Rise and Brondesbury Park stations (Overground). Salusbury Road and Chamberlayne Road which are within very easy reach offer an excellent choice of cafes, restaurants and shops.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1009 sq ft (93 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Rise360m (4mins)
- Queens Park720m (9mins)
- Kensal Green790m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in Kempe Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.