Plympton Road, NW6777 ft2 72 m2
Boasting many original features throughout including wooden floors and a feature fireplace, this well-presented property comprises a large reception room with bay window, well-appointed kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, generous family bathroom and a cellar. There are three access points to the attractive rear garden via French doors from the kitchen and both bedrooms. This bright and airy property has excellent proportions and is brimming with character.
The property is perfectly positioned on Plympton Road, moments from the Tricycle theatre and the convenient amenities of Kilburn High Road. Also close by is the popular Salusbury Road with its array of boutique shops, restaurants, cafés and bars. Transport links are excellent with local stations including Brondesbury (Overground), Kilburn (Jubilee Line), West Hampstead (Thameslink) & Queens Park (Bakerloo & Overground). There are many bus routes available as well.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 777 sq ft (72 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kilburn450m (5mins)
- West Hampstead890m (11mins)
- Queens Park1040m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Eat-in kitchen
- Quiet residential street
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in Plympton Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.