not for sale
Hanover Road, NW10677 ft2 62 m2
To the front of the property is the large reception room with wooden floors, original fire place and large bay window looking out onto the front garden. The master bedroom sits behind followed by the well appointed family bathroom and kitchen with side access to the garden. To the rear of the building lies the second bedroom with double doors leading onto the mature south west facing garden, this sun trap has ample space for outdoor entertaining and children’s play area.
Hanover Road is just to the north of Queens Park and is in the catchment area for Malorees School. The many shops and restaurants on Chamberlayne or Salusbury Road are close by and buyers will be happy to find the London Overground at Kensal Rise or the Underground at Queens Park within easy reach.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 677 sq ft (62 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Rise430m (5mins)
- Kensal Green900m (11mins)
- Willesden Green1210m (15mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Hanover Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.