Bravington Road, W9472 ft2 43 m2
The flat comprises a light and spacious open plan kitchen/reception room fitted with modern appliances and furnishings with ample space for a dining table. There is a large master double bedroom which benefits from built in wardrobes, a second bedroom and an immaculate bathroom.
Bravington Road is on the borders of Queens Park and Maida Vale. Queens Park station (Bakerloo line and Overground) is a very short walk away. The location of the flat also allows for convenient access to the excellent facilities on Salusbury Road with its extensive selection of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. The green open spaces of Queens park and paddington Recreation Grounds are also close by.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 472 sq ft (43 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park410m (5mins)
- Kilburn Park910m (11mins)
- Westbourne Park1060m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Chain free
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W9
- Property for sale in Bravington Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.