Osiers Road, SW18943 ft2 87 m2
The Master bedroom is well-sized and benefits from a walk in wardrobe, an en-suite bathroom and has doors leading out to a large private terrace spanning 50 SQ.M with views of the river and space for a large dining table and a BBQ area, perfect for outdoor entertaining. There is a further double bedroom and a separate family bathroom. The property also benefits an underground parking space.
Osiers Road is located just off Putney Bridge Road, within walking distance of all the shops, restaurants and leisure facilities of Putney High Street. Both East Putney underground station (District Line), Putney mainline station and Wandsworth Town station are easily accessible, as are numerous bus links. The green open spaces and river walks of Wandsworth Park are also just moments away. The Thames River Bus also docks nearby at the Wandsworth Riverside Quarter Pier and provides access to Embankment and The City.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 943 sq ft (87 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Wandsworth Town660m (8mins)
- East Putney960m (12mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Osiers Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.