The Avenue, NW61392 ft2 129 m2
The apartment comprises a beautiful kitchen fitted with quartz worktops and integrated top of the range appliances. There is a light and spacious living/dining area which benefits from an electric fireplace fitted to the feature wall and leads out onto the sunny garden. The master bedroom provides ample storage and benefits from walk in wardrobes, a fitted safe, an en suite bathroom and a second terrace leading off it. There are two further double bedrooms (1 en suite) and a further large family bathroom all of which have been immaculately finished.
Belvedere Hall can be found on The Avenue, a pretty tree-lined road with easy access to the cafes, restaurants and amenities of Salusbury Road. Local transport links include Queen's Park Station (Bakerloo Line), Kilburn Station (Jubilee line) & Brondesbury Park (London Overground). Location within the catchment area for the coveted Malorees school.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1392 sq ft (129 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- Ground rent: £150
- Service charge: £1,696
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kilburn710m (8mins)
- Queens Park940m (11mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (2 en suite)
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Private entrance
- Immaculate finish
- 2 terraces
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in The Avenue
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.