Osiers Road, SW181220 ft2 113 m2
The Master bedroom is well-sized and benefits from a walk in wardrobe, an en-suite bathroom and has doors leading out to the south-facing terrace. There are two further double bedrooms, one with an en-suite and the other has access to a separate shower room. Every bedroom has direct access to a terrace. The property also benefits from two designated underground parking spaces.
Osiers Road is located just off Putney Bridge Road, within walking distance of all the shops, restaurants and leisure facilities of Putney High Street. Both East Putney underground station (District Line), Putney mainline station and Wandsworth Town station are easily accessible, as are numerous bus links. The green open spaces and river walks of Wandsworth Park are also just moments away. The Thames River Bus also docks nearby at the Wandsworth Riverside Quarter Pier and provides access to Embankment and The City.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1220 sq ft (113 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: G
- Ground rent: £300
- Service charge: £2,000
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Wandsworth Town670m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 balconies
- 2 underground parking spaces
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Osiers Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.