not for sale
Knight House, Scott Avenue, SW15886 ft2 82 m2
The property is very well proportioned and offers a fantastic mix of living and bedroom space. The living space comprises a large open-plan kitchen/reception room. The kitchen is well-appointed, with ample storage and preparation space. The two bedrooms are both an excellent size and are both served by private balconies. The property also benefits from underground parking, and access to a communal gym and library.
Knight House is located within the Whitelands Park development and is surrounded by beautiful well-kept gardens, promoting a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, while still remaining close to transport links. The development is situated close to central Putney, Wandsworth and Wimbledon, with easy bus links, fast access to the A3 and East Putney underground station and Putney mainline station are both only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 886 sq ft (82 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- Ground rent: £200
- Service charge: £3,000
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney730m (9mins)
- Southfields870m (10mins)
- Putney1100m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Balcony, communal garden
- Off street parking
- Mansion block
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Scott Avenue
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.