- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1365 sq ft (126 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Holland Park 170m (2mins)
- - Notting Hill Gate 570m (7mins)
- - High Street Kensington 1010m (12mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms with ensuites
- - Large reception room with bespoke joinery and grand high ceilings
- - Double fronted Villa on popular sought after road in W11
- - Opposite Holland Park Gardens
- - Lovely period conversion
- - Close to all local amenities
- - Kensington and Chelsea Borough
- - ONLY VIEWING ONCE A MONTH
A magnificent, first floor, lateral apartment forming part of an imposing double fronted villa situated at the top of the hill in the prestigious area of Holland Park (W11).
The property has undergone a full refurbishment, which has been coordinated with precision under the careful eye of an interior design team. There is a 27 ft. reception room with 3.2m high ceilings, a feature fireplace and large bay window. The modern, separate kitchen is located along the hallway and fitted with stylish units and integrated appliances. Furthermore, there are two double bedrooms, both with hand crafted wardrobes and fully tiled, en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom is situated to the rear of the building and has a beautiful westerly aspect overlooking the mews and leafy gardens. Other standout features include wooden flooring throughout, LED lighting and no onward chain.
The property is directly facing Holland Park which is 22 hectares (54 acres) of woodland and formal gardens and includes many amenities including sports facilities, two Japanese Gardens and a Summer Opera.
Holland Park is one of the most pretty and desirable roads in London, with easy access to the City via the Central line, along with good road links. Easy access to the many restaurants and eclectic shops of Holland Park Avenue and Notting Hill.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.