- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 457 sq ft (42 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Lambeth
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham South 490m (6mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 bedroom
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Communal garden
- - Bike Storage
- - New build
A fantastic one bedroom flat in a contemporary development in the centre of Abbeville Village.
Perfectly situated in the popular ‘Abbeville Village’ area, residents will have easy access to an abundance of local shops, pubs and award-winning restaurants. The wide open spaces of Clapham Common are only a 5-minute walk away.
This development is perfect for anyone looking for their first home, a buy-to-let investment or pied-a-terre.
• Communal landscaped garden for all residents
• Finished to a high-specification throughout:
• Generous built-in storage
• Underfloor heating
• Italian designed kitchens
• Composite stone worktops
• Siemens appliances
• Hardwood floors
• Communal bike storage
• Half a mile from Clapham Common’s 220 acres of green space
• 5-10 minutes walk to Clapham Common and Clapham South underground stations
• Building Life Plan (10 years from completion)
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.