Fanthorpe Street, SW151635 ft2 151 m2
The ground floor comprises a kitchen and separate dining room with space for a dining table. A large double reception room features lovely period features and a bay window giving the room ample natural light. There is side access to the garden. The first floor comprises the master bedroom and two further bedrooms which are complimented with a family bathroom and separate cloakroom. The fourth bedroom is located on the second floor. The house has great character and can make a lovely family home.
Fanthorpe Street is located off the Lower Richmond Road and is within the catchment area for the outstanding local primary schools. Its a short walk from the shops and cafes on the Lower Richmond Road and it has good links to Putney Bridge/East Putney tube stations and is a short walk to Barnes mainline station.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1635 sq ft (151 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney940m (11mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Cellar, kitchen / breakfast room
- 1635 Sq Ft
- 151 Sq M
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Fanthorpe Street
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.