Lytton Grove, SW153444 ft2 319 m2
The property has a spacious, bright entrance hall, which has been tiled in a traditional Victorian style. Off the hallway there is a lovely drawing room and a superb dining room, which has doors leading out to the garden and provides an ideal space for entertaining.
Stairs lead down to the lower ground floor, which consists of a sitting room, a cloakroom, a sauna, a wine cellar and a large kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen/breakfast room, which has an adjoining pantry, is fitted with stylish units with granite and marble worktops and has concertina doors opening out on to a patio, with steps leading up to the garden.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor, and has wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes, a large en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and double doors leading out on to a roof terrace. There are three further double bedrooms, and a smaller fifth bedroom which could also be used as a study. There is also a family bathroom with a sunken spa bath on the first floor, and a shower room on the second floor.
The property also has a state of the art lighting system, which allows full control and monitoring of the lighting from within the home and whilst away, an integrated media system, and under-floor heating on the ground and lower ground floors. The property also has a private drive with electric gates, with space for three cars.
Lytton Grove is a short distance from the shopping and transport facilities of Central Putney. East Putney underground station (District Line) and Putney mainline station, with direct access to Waterloo, are both an approximate 10 to 15 minute walk away. There is also easy access to the A3, and there are a variety of bus routes accessible via Putney Hill and West Hill.
- Key info
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 3444 sq ft (319 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney580m (7mins)
- Additional features
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Roof terrace, garden
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Lytton Grove
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Earlsfield
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.