not for sale
Wandsworth Bridge Road, SW61185 ft2 110 m2
The flat consists on the first floor of a double bedroom with fitted cupboards, a further bedroom and a bathroom. The kitchen is situated at the back of the flat with a door that leads down onto a west facing balcony. The well proportioned reception room, featuring a bay window, is located at the font of the property. On the second floor is the master bedroom with excellent storage and an en-suite shower room.
Wandsworth Bridge Road offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The flat is within walking distance of Fulham Broadway tube, Wandsworth Town train station (direct line to Waterloo) and there are good bus routes from this road. Imperial Wharf railway station is due to open towards the end of 2009 in Sands End which will introduce more transport links for the area.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1185 sq ft (110 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Victoria190m (2mins)
- Property for sale in Fulham
- Property for sale in SW6
- Property for sale in Wandsworth Bridge Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Pimlico
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Victoria
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in St James' Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Westminster
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- Studio flats for sale in Fulham
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.