- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Furnished, Part Furnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 498 sq ft (46 m²)
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Royal Oak 340m (4mins)
- Additional features
- - double bedroom with floor to ceiling cupboards
- - modern bathroom
- - open plan kitchen and reception room
- - stunning high ceilings
- - private balcony
- - close to great transport links and all amenities
- - white stucco period conversion
- - no chain
- - tranquil tree lined residential street
A beautiful first floor flat which has been finished to a high standard with wood floors throughout. There is a lovely open plan kitchen and reception room with very high ceilings and a stunning terrace. This space is ideal for entertaining. The double bedroom has plenty of fitted storage and there is a separate modern bathroom. Sunderland Terrace is a beautiful street of white stucco fronted houses, and conveniently located moments from Royal Oak (Circle and Hammersmith & City lines), and Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines). Also close by are the shops, cafes and boutiques of Westbourne Grove and Portobello Road.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.