The property compromises of a bright and spacious double bedroom as well as a generous sized semi-open plan kitchen/reception room with all modern integrated appliances and a fully tiled bathroom suite. The property has big sash windows which are double glazed, solid wood flooring throughout and spot lights.
Hand Court is 350 metres from Chancery Lane underground station (Central line) and 450 metres from Holborn underground station (Central and Piccadilly lines) for a quick commute to either the West End or the City.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom
- Gross Floor Area: 504 sq ft (46 m²)
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Purley 310m (3mins)
- Additional features
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Property for rent in Kensington
- Property for rent in WC1V
- Property for rent in High Holborn Estate
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Pimlico
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Victoria
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in St James' Park
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Westminster
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Chelsea
- Studio flats for rent in Kensington
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Kensington
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Kensington