High Holborn Estate, WC1V
This one bedroom flat has a generous sized reception room with access to a fantastic roof terrace off the master bedroom. There is a fully fitted kitchen, with all the usual appliances and wooden flooring throughout. The building also benefits from lift access. This property would be ideal for either a couple or single occupant looking to make the most of its prime location.
Hand Court is 350 metres from Chancery Lane underground station (Central line) and 450 metres from Holborn underground station (Central and Piccadilly lines) for a quick commute to either the West End or the City.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 2 bathrooms
- Furnished, Unfurnished
- Gross Floor Area: 590 sq ft (54 m²)
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Chancery Lane 110m (1min)
- Holborn 560m (7mins)
- Farringdon 580m (7mins)
- Additional features
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Property for rent in Kensington
- Property for rent in WC1V
- Property for rent in High Holborn Estate
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Pimlico
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Victoria
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in St James' Park
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Westminster
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Chelsea
- Studio flats for rent in Kensington
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Kensington
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Kensington