Lower Richmond Road, SW15
The flat comprises a spacious open-plan kitchen/reception room which has lots of light and contains integrated appliances and has plenty of space for a dining table. There are two good sized double bedrooms which both have space for storage. The stylish bathroom contains a bath and a separate shower and a heated towel rail.
Lower Richmond Road benefits from plenty of amenities including cafes and restaurants and a Sainsbury's Local. Useful bus links run down the Lower Richmond Road including the No. 22 which runs from Putney Common to Piccadilly. The Putney Bridge Underground and Putney and Barnes Mainline Stations are also all within walking distance. The flat also benefits from being close to Putney and Barnes Commons and has easy access to the scenic walks along the River Thames.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- Nearby stations
- Putney 850m (10mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for rent in Putney - West
- Property for rent in SW15
- Property for rent in Lower Richmond Road
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Barons Court
- Studio flats for rent in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - West