- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Furnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 1409 sq ft (130 m²)
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - West Brompton 90m (1min)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms and a Study/Office
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Utility room
- - Garden
- - Easy access to the Hammersmith Flyover / Earls Court tube station and High Street Kensington
A spacious modern 3 bed situated on the corner of Lexham Gardens. This flat property comprises of two double bedrooms, a large study room, a large reception room, a semi open-plan kitchen diner that leads on to a private outdoor space ideal for entertaining.
Located a short walk from the amenities of High Street Kensington and Gloucester Road, the property benefits from excellent transport links via Earl’s Court tube station and Gloucester road tube station.
Available fully furnished and a must see.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.