- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Furnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 667 sq ft (61 m²)
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 100m (1min)
- - South Kensington 540m (6mins)
- - Earls Court 860m (10mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 double bedroom
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - only few minutes walk from Gloucester Road tube station with access to District & Piccadilly Line
- - ample amount of storage
An exceptionally spacious one bedroom flat that benefits from plenty of natural light, antique wooden floors and high ceilings throughout.
This flat compromises of an impressive double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with a shower over bath, walk in wardrobe and access to a private patio.
The living room and dining area extends onto a spacious corridor with a fully
fitted kitchen, additional guest cloakroom, and a separate utilities cupboard.
This superbly finished flat is located on Stanhope Mews West, moments away from Gloucester Road tube station, with all the local amenities of both Gloucester road and High Street Kensington a short walk away.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.