Carlton Vale, NW6
This lovely flat comprises a large reception room with space for dining, a generous double bedroom, a well equipped fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom. The large windows throughout allow plenty of natural light to fill the space.
With a range of local transport links including Queens Park station (Bakerloo and London Overground Lines) and Kilburn Park station (Bakerloo line), Carlton Vale offers easy access to an array of local restaurants, cafés and shops on Salusbury Road and Maida Vale. The green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground and Queens Park are within close proximity.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 508 sq ft (47 m²)
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: B
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park 350m (4mins)
- Kilburn Park 490m (6mins)
- Maida Vale 1030m (12mins)
- Additional features
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for rent in Queens Park
- Property for rent in NW6
- Property for rent in Carlton Vale
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Notting Hill
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Bayswater
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in North Kensington
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Kensington
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Holland Park
- Studio flats for rent in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park