- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Furnished, Part Furnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 1113 sq ft (103 m²)
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: Blank
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Southfields 450m (5mins)
- - Wimbledon Park 1160m (14mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 double bedrooms
- - Expansive reception and eat in kitchen
- - Immaculate condition throughout
- - Pretty tree lined residential street
- - Excellent location moments from Southfields, Wimbledon, Putney and Wandsworth
- - Private Garden
- - Easy access to central London
A stunning three bedroom split level flat finished to a high standard throughout.
There is a fully equipped modern eat-in kitchen with small balcony and stairs to the well kept private garden and shed. A lovely reception room with feature fireplace benefits from space and plentiful natural light. The three double bedrooms are served by 2 stylish bathrooms (one en-suite) and boast of extensive built in storage.
The tree lined Astonville Street is conveniently located in the popular Southfields Grid, moments away from Wimbledon Park and within a 5 minute walk of the District line. The property further benefits from easy access to Putney, Wandsworth and Wimbledon, all with great links to central London.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.