- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Furnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 1051 sq ft (97 m²)
- - Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- - Council tax band: D
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Queens Park 250m (3mins)
- - Brondesbury Park 650m (8mins)
- - Kilburn Park 750m (9mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 double bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - open plan reception room with fireplace and bay window
- - period conversion with high ceilings and wooden floorboards
- - split level
- - pretty and quiet residential street
- - 1 min walk to Salusbury Road - with all local amenities
- - Queen's Park station - Bakerloo and Overground
- - no onward chain
This stunning period conversion has an abundance of light throughout and is split over two floors. The apartment has three double bedrooms, two modern bathrooms and a spacious open plan living area with contemporary fully integrated kitchen with composite work surface. The living room benefits from lovely high ceilings, wooden floorboards, fireplace and a bay window.
Hartland Road is a lovely residential road close to all the local amenities, shops, bars and restaurants of Salusbury Road and the green open spaces of Queen's Park.
Benefitting from great transport links, Queen's Park station (Bakerloo Line & London Overground), along with the local bus network giving easy access into the City and West End.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.