- Key info
- - 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Furnished
- - Zero Deposit option available
- - Gross Floor Area: 310 sq ft (28 m²)
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: D
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Earls Court 320m (4mins)
- - Gloucester Road 580m (7mins)
- - West Brompton 600m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - Ample amount of storage
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Refurbished to an exceptionally high specification
- - Lift
- - Only few minutes walk from Earl's Court station which has access to Piccadilly & District Line
- - Easy access to the Hammersmith Flyover
- - Moments away from all the restaurants, shops and bars of Earl's Court & South Kensington Area
A beautiful and well-planned studio flat with generous accommodation on the fourth floor (with lift) benefitting from high ceilings and fantastic natural light. The flat is well-presented throughout with good storage and period features including a bay window and an open aspect.
Knaresborough House is a smart period building which is well-situated within close proximity to the amenities and transport links of Gloucester Road and Earls Court
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
This property is available with the Zero Deposit scheme.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.