not to let
Ennismore Gardens, SW72518 ft2 233 m2
A stunning and bright four bedroom flat, situated in the heart of South Kensington. This spacious property has been newly decorated to an extremely high standard and comprises of a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further large double bedrooms, three further bathrooms, two guest cloakrooms, a fully fitted kitchen and two reception rooms. It is situated on the second floor (with lift) of this prestigious building on Ennismore Gardens. Further benefits of this property include a 24-hour porter and access to the beautifully maintained communal gardens.
Kingston House is ideally located close the museums, shops and restaurants of South Kensington and Knightsbridge, as well as Hyde Park. South Kensington, Gloucester Road, and Knightsbridge underground stations are all a short walk away, giving you access to the Circle and District Lines, as well as the Piccadilly line.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 2518 sq ft (233 m²)
- Local authority: Blank
- Council tax band: Blank
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- South Kensington710m (8mins)
- Gloucester Road1100m (13mins)
- Knightsbridge680m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 4 double bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Lift, porter
- Communal garden
- Property for rent in Gloucester Road
- Property for rent in SW7
- Property for rent in Ennismore Gardens
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Chelsea
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Knightsbridge
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Belgravia
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in South Kensington
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Earls Court
- Studio flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.