not to let
Brondesbury Road, NW6793 ft2 73 m2
Spanning 793 square foot this second floor flat comprises of a fully fitted kitchen with ample space for dining as well as double doors leading out onto the large, private roof terrace. A light and bright reception room with feature fire place, a generous double bedroom with ample storage space and a newly fitted bathroom. The flat further benefits from wooden floors throughout.
Brondesbury Road is a tree lined residential street ideally positioned close to the many local amenities. There are excellent transport links close by including Queens Park Station offering the Bakerloo Line and Overground services, Kilburn Park Station (Bakerloo Line), as well as many bus routes available.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 793 sq ft (73 m²)
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: C
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park420m (5mins)
- Kilburn Park440m (5mins)
- Brondesbury Park880m (11mins)
- Additional features
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Roof terrace
- Property for rent in Queens Park
- Property for rent in NW6
- Property for rent in Brondesbury Road
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Notting Hill
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Bayswater
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in North Kensington
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Kensington
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Holland Park
- Studio flats for rent in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.