Philbeach Gardens, SW5
The flat is situated within a gorgeous period house on a quiet tree-lined street close to the high street shops and local amenities on Earls Court Road which are all very close by.
Situated just 400 metres walk from Earls Court Tube Station, you can access the Piccadilly and District Lines, allowing easy and quick access to London’s famous streets and landmarks. Discover Oxford Street, Hyde Park, Regent’s Park, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Westminster Abbey and Harrods, and many more of London’s attractions, making your trip one to remember. From this location, you can easily access Heathrow Airport too.
Earls Court is situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and the surrounding area is full of cafes, restaurants, shops, and supermarkets, making it easy to enjoy coffee, lunch, and dinner within this vibrant area. With our years of experience in London, we recommend visiting The Troubadour restaurant in the nearby area or, if you want to experience a British tradition, try out one of the many local London pubs, our favourites being The Prince and The Kings Head.
World famous museums like the British Museum, Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum, Science Museum, and Leighton House, all located within a 20 minute walk or less by public transport.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 922 sq ft (85 m²)
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Earls Court 420m (5mins)
- Additional features
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Only few minutes walk from Earl's Court station which has access to Piccadilly & District Line
- Easy access to the Hammersmith Flyover
- Moments away from all the restaurants, shops and bars of Earl's Court & South Kensington Area
- Property for rent in Gloucester Road
- Property for rent in SW5
- Property for rent in Philbeach Gardens
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in South Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Earls Court
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Fulham
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Barons Court
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Kensington
- Studio flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road