- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Furnished, Part Furnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 765 sq ft (71 m²)
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: F
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Notting Hill Gate 200m (2mins)
- - Queensway 600m (7mins)
- - Bayswater 590m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - Modern bathroom
- - Spacious reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Furnished to a high standard
- - Light and bright
- - High ceilings
- - Period conversion
- - Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
- - Short walk to Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens
An outstanding, recently refurbished two bedroom flat moments from Notting Hill Gate. It has wonderfully high ceilings in the reception room and is bright throughout. Both bedrooms are double.
Linden Gardens is a quiet cul-de-sac just off Notting Hill Gate and moments from the tube station. Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens are just a short walk away.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.