Sutherland Avenue, W9411 ft2 38 m2
The apartment features a generous reception room with high ceilings and a large bay window letting in plenty of natural light. There is a separate, modern kitchen with ample storage and a modern shower room, tiled floor to ceiling. There is also a mezzanine level that provides a separate sleeping area.
Sutherland Avenue is a sought after tree-lined street, well located within easy reach of the local amenities and transport links including Westbourne Park (Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines), Maida Vale and Warwick Avenue (Bakerloo Line) underground stations and the national rail connections at Paddington.
- Key info
- 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 411 sq ft (38 m²)
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: C
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Royal Oak570m (7mins)
- Westbourne Park620m (7mins)
- Warwick Avenue640m (8mins)
- Additional features
- Mezzanine sleeping area
- Modern bathroom
- Spacious reception room
- Separate kitchen
- Wooden flooring
- High ceilings
- Lots of natural light
- Pretty period building
- Easy access to Warwick Avenue and Maida Vale
- Close by to Notting Hill
- Property for rent in Queens Park
- Property for rent in W9
- Property for rent in Sutherland Avenue
- Studio flats for rent in Notting Hill
- Studio flats for rent in Bayswater
- Studio flats for rent in North Kensington
- Studio flats for rent in Kensington
- Studio flats for rent in Holland Park
- Studio flats for rent in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.