- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Unfurnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 973 sq ft (90 m²)
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: E
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Royal Oak 490m (6mins)
- - Bayswater 530m (6mins)
- - Notting Hill Gate 780m (9mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - Ensuite bathroom and separate bathroom
- - Spacious reception room
- - Separate fully equipped kitchen
- - Room for dining area
- - In built storage
- - Wooden flooring
- - Mansion block
- - Short walk from Bayswater (District line) and Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines) stations
- - Moments away from amenities of Westbourne Grove
A very smart and immaculately presented flat in this impressive period building, just off Westbourne Grove. The modern property boasts solid wood floors in the dual aspect reception room, which has ample space for sitting and dining. A separate fully equipped kitchen boasts granite work top and integrated appliances. There are two large double bedrooms with plenty of fitted storage and two modern bathrooms (one en-suite).
Monmouth Road is a quiet one way street moments from the shops, cafes and restaurants of Westbourne Grove. Bayswater (District line) and Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines) are also a short walk away.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.