Harrington Gardens, SW7410 ft2 38 m2
Across the white oak wood floor, along the far wall you’ll find all the storage you’ll ever need for your long London stay. Opposite the huge mirrored wardrobe is the kitchen. A designer food preparation area with state-of-the-art appliances and elegant finishes, it’s a joy to use. The space afforded to you in this apartment means the sleeping space and dining area feel very separate and private.
In-keeping with the rest of the apartment, the bathroom is a beautiful, clean, refreshing alcove that is a real pleasure to use.
3 Harrington Gardens is walking distance from Gloucester Road Underground station, as well as all the shops, restaurants and amenities of South Kensington.
- Key info
- 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 410 sq ft (38 m²)
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Gloucester Road130m (1min)
- Additional features
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Moments away from Gloucester Road station, with access to the district, circle and piccadilly lines
- Refurbished to an exceptionally high specification
- Prestigious address, moments from Hyde Park
- Top quality furniture and furnishings
- Property for rent in Gloucester Road
- Property for rent in SW7
- Property for rent in Harrington Gardens
- Studio flats for rent in South Kensington
- Studio flats for rent in Earls Court
- Studio flats for rent in Chelsea
- Studio flats for rent in Knightsbridge
- Studio flats for rent in Belgravia
- Studio flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Gloucester Road
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.