Scott Avenue, SW15461 ft2 42 m2
The property is very well-proportioned and offers a fantastic mix of living and bedroom space. The comfortable living area benefits from access to a private balcony. The well-appointed kitchen, with ample storage and room for a dining table, can be found off the reception room. The bedroom is an excellent size with an integrated wardrobe and is served by the modern bathroom. Two further stroage cupboards complete the property. The property also benefits from underground parking, and access to a communal gym and library as it is part of Whitelands Park.
Knight House is located within the Whitelands Park development and is surrounded by beautiful well-kept gardens, promoting a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, while still remaining close to transport links. The development is situated close to central Putney, Wandsworth and Wimbledon, with easy bus links, fast access to the A3 and East Putney underground station and Putney mainline station are both only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 461 sq ft (42 m²)
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney740m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Off street parking
- Mansion block
- Property for rent in Putney - East
- Property for rent in SW15
- Property for rent in Scott Avenue
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Southfields
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Wimbledon
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Earlsfield
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in West Putney
- Studio flats for rent in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.