- Key info
- - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Unfurnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 1609 sq ft (149 m²)
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: F
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Southfields 200m (2mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 large double bedrooms
- - 1 single room/ office
- - Open plan kichen/ dining room and seperate reception room
- - Beautiful private garden with a shed
- - Moments from local ammenities of Southfields
A well-presented four bedroom family house in the popular Southfields Grid conveniently located a short walk from the shops restaurants and transport links of Southfields. The property comprises a fantastic open plan, eat in kitchen/family room with bi folding doors leading on to the South west facing garden. There is front reception room, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a family bathroom , shower room and a utility room with downstairs cloakroom.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.