- Key info
- - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Unfurnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 1265 sq ft (117 m²)
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Southfields 940m (11mins)
- Additional features
- - Stunning family home of a very high standard
- - NEFF applicances, smart radiators controlled by phone
- - Stunning open plan kitchen/reception room with doors to large decked garden
- - Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite
- - Very light and bright
- - Excellent location close to local amenties of Wimbledon Village and Southfields
- - Off street parking
A fabulous home that has been finished to a very high standard throughout with NEFF appliances and smart radiators. There are lovely wood floors in the kitchen/reception room and doors to a large decked terrace. The master bedroom boasts a fabulous walk in wardrobe and en-suite, and there are three further good size bedrooms and a modern, stylish family bathroom.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.