- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Unfurnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 1250 sq ft (116 m²)
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: H
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 280m (3mins)
- - Earls Court 510m (6mins)
- - High Street Kensington 840m (10mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Communal garden
- - Only few minutes walk from Gloucester Road tube station with access to District & Piccadilly Line
- - Next to all the amenities, restaurants, shops and bars of Gloucester Road & South Kensington
The property comprises of a wonderfully spacious reception with high ceilings and parquet flooring, a fully fitted eat-in kitchen, two double bedrooms with plenty of storage and en-suite bathrooms and a cloakroom. The flat also has use of the beautiful communal gardens. It is ideally located close to all of the transport links of Gloucester Road and Earl’s Court, as well as all of the local amenities, shops and bars. Available on an unfurnished basis.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.