- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 711 sq ft (66 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - Service charge: £3,900
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Holland Park 520m (6mins)
- - Shepherd's Bush 500m (6mins)
- - Kensington (Olympia) 730m (9mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 bedroom
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
A spacious one bedroom flat situated within a handsome period building in this sought after area.
The property comprises of a large reception room leading onto a well appointed kitchen, both with ample space for dining.
There is a generous master bedroom and family bathroom; The flat further benefits from many period features including high ceilings and wooden flooring in the reception areas as well as communal secure bike parking
Addison Road is moments from the shopping facilities that Holland Park Avenue offer with excellent access to Notting Hill and Kensington.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.