- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 726 sq ft (67 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: B
- - Ground rent: £40
- - Service charge: £1,928
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Ladbroke Grove 910m (11mins)
- - Kensal Green 880m (11mins)
- - Willesden Junction 1040m (13mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms with underfloor heating
- - Open plan reception and fully fitted kitchen
- - Split level top floor apartment
- - Light and bright
- - Wonderfully finished to a high standard throughout
- - Eligible to apply for a Kensington and Chelsea resident parking permit
- - Ample storage
- - On-site parking bay - permit on application
A stunningly refurbished light and bright maisonette located in a purpose built block in W10.
Consisting of an open plan reception area with fully integrated kitchen with wooden work surfaces, two bedrooms, modern bathroom, plus additional contemporary shower room and ample storage. There are wooden floorboards throughout and the property benefits from parking bay (permit required) and no onward chain.
Eligible to apply for a Kensington and Chelsea resident parking permit.
Matthew Close is positioned close to all the local amenities, bars, restaurants, cafes and shops of Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill plus Portobello and Golborne Road and their vibrant markets, as are the green open spaces of Wormwood Scrubs, Holland Park, Queen’s Park and Kensington Memorial Park with recreational grounds including tennis courts.
Ladbroke Grove underground station offers excellent transport links, along with numerous bus connections giving easy access into the City and West End. Paddington is within easy reach with Heathrow Express, Elizabeth Line and further connection options.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.