not for sale
Queen's Ride, SW13
Walking through the property, the ground floor reception area benefits from oak hearing bone flooring that is heated and a gel fire place on the back wall which then opens into the kitchen. The bespoke kitchen has beautifully fitted oak units with granite worktops, the floor is tiled with underfloor heating and air conditioning. With modern appliances, an island in the middle and space for a dining area, it is brilliant for entertaining. Sliding doors open onto the south facing, enclosed patioed area and garden with bike storage.
The lower ground floor consists of a very spacious room that has a mixed use benefit such as a gym, cinema room, playroom, games room and more. There is an additional bedroom which leads out onto a separate patio area and benefits from an en suite bathroom. Along with this there is utility room and a plant room with base units and connections for a washing machine and dryer.
The first floor is where the luxurious master bedroom is found with south facing, full height windows which leads to a Juliette balcony. This leads into the walk-in dressing room and master en suite with a free standing bath, an extra-large walk in shower, Italian double vanity units with glass top, air conditioning and heating system and a bright south facing window. The second bedroom also benefits of a smaller walk-in wardrobe and an en suite shower room.
The last two bedrooms are on the top floor. The back bedroom has French style doors onto a Juliette balcony and the front bedroom has two large windows overlooking the Barnes Common. A family bathroom is also on this floor with a built in bath, separate shower and underfloor heating.
Traditional stonework and porticos are used for the front of the house, Indian slate dormer roofs and solar panels. The property is very secure with an electric controlled gate and CCTV cameras for the turntable used for parking.
This property is perfectly located between idyllic Barnes and Putney. It is less than 5 minute walk from Barnes over ground station and multiple bus routes. Putney has both the over ground and underground, numerous shops and amenities, across from Barnes Common and close to the river.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
- Key info
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 3453 sq ft (320 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Barnes & Richmond
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Barnes 270m (3mins)
- Putney 1680m (21mins)
- East Putney 2170m (27mins)
- Additional features
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Balcony, garden
- Off street parking
- New build
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in Queen's Ride
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- Properties for sale in Lower Common South
- Properties for sale in Clarendon Drive
- Properties for sale in Lower Richmond Road
- Properties for sale in Upper Richmond Road
- Properties for sale in Pettiward Close
- Properties for sale in Warwick Drive
- Properties for sale in Aubyn Square
- Properties for sale in Rockingham Close