Vale Crescent, SW15
Presented in excellent condition throughout, this ground floor maisonette comprises a generous reception room with direct access onto the private garden. The stunning garden is partly decked and partly grassed and is a fantastic entertaining space. The property also benefits from a well equipped kitchen with ample storage space and a contemporary bathroom.
The double bedroom is also fitted with storage and a beautiful bay window overlooking the front garden.
This home is a fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer, or someone looking to downsize to a peaceful neighbourhood surrounded by stunning green spaces but wanting easy access to Putney, Wimbledon or Barnes.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 735 sq ft (68 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Council tax band: C
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Raynes Park 3300m (41mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in Vale Crescent
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West