Myers Court, Elms Road, SW4
Contemporary living and iconic heritage combine in Myers Court, a luxury development of one, two and three bedroom apartments in the heart of historic Clapham.
Located in Abbeville Village – an area famed for its development by Victorian Master Builder George E. Myers – Myers Court and the connected Coach House feature the same exacting standards in stunning design and elegance seen in the famous craftsman’s work.
Referencing the area's rich heritage, the aim was to create an interior concept which combined contemporary understated elegance with the essence of art deco. With a clever juxtaposition of stunningly crafted materials we offer crisp detailing in brushed stainless steel against the warmth of natural oak flooring. The dark wood finish of the kitchen contrasts beautifully with Calacatta effect quartz worktops and splashbacks – luxury refined at Myers Court.
Thanks to its grand windows and high ceilings the development Benefits from a light and airy atmosphere typically reserved for the property elite period homes and Manhattan loft penthouses.
With a picturesque communal garden ideal for families or hosting guests, alongside the private patios and terraces and if that isn’t enough the expansive greens of Clapham Common are less than 100m away. Furthermore Myers Court is perfectly situated between the lively Clapham high street and the secluded suburban jewel that is Abbeville road with all their amenities.
Situated in Zone 2 and less than 10 minutes from Clapham Common station you can be into central London with a moment’s notice.
Myers Court is a premium development with the highest quality built in appliances, a 10 year warrant, ample storage and incentives from the developer such as furniture and interior design packs offered by Eerospce who can also offer a free interior design consultation, and being a small development somewhere that you know your neighbours and have a sense of community.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1381 sq ft (128 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Lambeth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- Service charge: £4,557
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Clapham Common 570m (7mins)
- Clapham South 670m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- No Ground Rent
- Roof terrace, communal garden, garden
- New build
- Property for sale in Clapham
- Property for sale in Elms Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Clapham
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Clapham North
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Clapham Old Town
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Balham
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Streatham
- Studio flats for sale in Clapham
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Clapham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Clapham
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Clapham
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Clapham
- Properties for sale in Rodenhurst Road
- Properties for sale in Crescent Lane
- Properties for sale in Briarwood Road
- Properties for sale in Abbeville Road
- Properties for sale in Elms Crescent
- Properties for sale in Cautley Avenue
- Properties for sale in Narbonne Avenue
- Properties for sale in Englewood Road
- Properties for sale in Elms Road
- Properties for sale in Welmar Mews
- Properties for sale in Hillgate Place
- Properties for sale in Clapham Manor Street
- Properties for sale in Bedford Terrace, Lyham Road
- Properties for sale in Park Hill
- Properties for sale in Kings Avenue
- Properties for sale in Cavendish Road
- Properties for sale in Clapham Common South Side