- Key info
- - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 1459 sq ft (135 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: E
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Southfields 450m (5mins)
- Additional features
- - Stunning family home in school catchments for Sherringdale and St Michaels's
- - Large eat in kitchen with doors to private garden
- - Beautiful reception room with wood floors and bay window
- - Excellent fitted storage throughout
- - Very bright and spacious property
- - Pretty residential street, very close to Southfields station
- - Short walk to local shops, cafes and restaurants
A lovely four-bedroom, two bathroom Edwardian family home with exceptional open plan accommodation, situated on this quiet road close to Southfields tube station, and situated in close proximity to two OFSTED Outstanding schools. With a wealth of period features this family home comprises an entrance hall with clay tiled floor & cloakroom, lounge with fireplace, and probably one of the properties most notable features; a beautiful open plan kitchen/diner/family room with orangery extension. On the first floor there is a modern family bathroom, two double bedrooms with bay windows, and a single bedroom. On the second floor, there is an impressive master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, and modern en-suite bathroom. Finally, to the rear, there is predominantly lawned garden. For the character and room sizes of this lovely family home to be fully appreciated; it must be viewed.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.