- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 513 sq ft (47 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: D
- - Service charge: £600
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Ladbroke Grove 280m (3mins)
- Additional features
- - Large bedroom with built in cupboards
- - Modern bathroom
- - Spacious open plan kitchen and reception room
- - Abundance of light throughout
- - Period conversion
- - Kensington and Chelsea - can apply for resident parking permit
- - Virgin Active Gym close by
- - Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill Gate stations easily accessible
- - RENTAL INVESTORS ONLY
This spacious, one bedroom, second floor flat is located in the heart of Notting Hill on a lovely residential street, just off Ladbroke Grove. An open plan kitchen living area with feature fireplace is great for entertaining and offers lots of light and charm, the property is currently tenanted and is on offer to Buy to Let Investors.
Blenheim Crescent runs from Clarendon Road right up to Portobello Road, with lots to offer in terms of trendy unique shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Ladbroke Grove Underground Station (Circle & Hammersmith) and Notting Hill Gate (Central and District & Circle) is within walking distance, with easy access to the A40 and main bus routes. Paddington is within easy reach with Heathrow Express and Crossrail opening in the future giving further connections.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.