Beethoven Street, W10802 ft2 74 m2
Offering fantastic space and light, this wonderful property has the feeling of a house with it’s own private entrance on the ground floor leading to the open plan kitchen/reception on the first level. The top floor comprises two double bedrooms and a spacious retro bathroom in keeping with the period yet modern charm present throughout the apartment. The property further benefits from an attractive low maintenance patio garden.
Beethoven Street is ideally located in between Salusbury Road and Chamberlayne Road which provide a wide variety of restaurants, shops and other local amenities. Transport links can be found at Queens Park underground (Bakerloo line) and Overground station, Kensal Rise Overground station and multiple bus links. The green open spaces of Queen's Park are also only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 802 sq ft (74 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park430m (5mins)
- Kensal Rise750m (9mins)
- Brondesbury Park1010m (12mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Open plan Kitchen/diner/reception room
- Wooden sash double glazing
- Bright and spacious
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W10
- Property for sale in Beethoven Street
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.