not for sale
Felsham Road, SW151066 ft2 99 m2
The flat comprises two double bedrooms, a kitchen/reception room, a further separate reception room, south-facing garden and family bathroom. The kitchen has been stunningly designed with a long, sleek wooden surface, fitted wall and base cabinets along with space for a large fridge. Facing the kitchen is one of the two reception spaces, there is room for a large dining table before getting to the seating area and then on to the door to the south-facing garden. The second reception room is on the ground floor and benefits from large windows allowing for lots of natural light and a homely feel.
The accommodation features two large double bedrooms, both with fitted storage, large windows and fitted shutters. With lots of period features and wooden flooring, the bedrooms have been done up beautifully. The shared bathroom has been designed very smartly, with a shower over the large bath, fashionable brick tiling on the walls, a heated towel rail, shelving and cabinet storage.
Access to the south-facing, paved garden is through either the downstairs sitting room or the master bedroom. There is a side passage which is great for bicycle storage and there is space for a large garden table for summer entertaining.
Felsham Road is one of West Putney’s most sought-after locations, just moments from the many amenities of the Lower Richmond Road, such as Sainsbury's and all the boutique shops. Great schools, such as Hotham, All Saints, Our Lady of Victories and St Mary's are all within easy reach of the property. It is also a short walk from Putney High Street where lots more shops, including Waitrose in the Putney Exchange, can be found. Putney Bridge Tube, Putney Mainline Station and East Putney are all a short walk from the flat, as is the number 22 bus stop – offering links to Wimbledon, Waterloo, Vauxhall and other Central London destinations.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1066 sq ft (99 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- Ground rent: £50
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney Bridge910m (11mins)
- Putney640m (8mins)
- East Putney1130m (14mins)
- Additional features
- 2 spacious double bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- modern kitchen/reception room
- further separate reception room
- South facing private garden
- Prime West Putney location
- Popular residential road
- Garden flat, conversion
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Felsham Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.