not for sale
Felixstowe Road, NW101375 ft2 127 m2
The ground floor comprises a light and bright double reception room, guest cloakroom, utility room and a modern kitchen/diner leading to the mature rear garden. The first floor boasts 3 double bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom. The newly converted loft forms a generous double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Felixstowe Road is located less than a ¼ mile from Kensal Green underground station (Bakerloo line zone 2), Kensal Green Overground provides services to Euston and Kensal Rise station serves the North London Overground line. Local amenities such as lovely local shops, restaurants and bars can be found closeby on both College Road and Chamberlayne Road.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1375 sq ft (127 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Willesden Junction180m (2mins)
- Kensal Green320m (4mins)
- Kensal Rise710m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- utility room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Felixstowe Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.