Marne Street, W10665 ft2 61 m2
The cottage has wooden flooring throughout, original fireplace in the living room, and the kitchen dining room opening on to a pretty and secluded garden with a built in BBQ. The spacious downstairs bathroom has underfloor heating, separate bath and shower. The first floor has two double bedrooms with double glazed windows, stripped wooden floors and a large bespoke fitted wardrobe. Subject to the necessary planning consents there is also potential to extend into the loft and into the ground floor side return.
Marne Street is ideally located in between Chamberlayne Road and Salusbury Road which provide a wide variety of restaurants, shops and other local amenities. Transport links can be found at Queens Park underground and overground stations, Kensal Rise overground station and multiple bus links. The green open spaces of Queen's Park are also only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Gross Floor Area: 665 sq ft (61 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park520m (6mins)
- Kensal Rise900m (11mins)
- Kensal Green1140m (14mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- kitchen/dining room
- reception room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W10
- Property for sale in Marne Street
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.