not for sale
Brondesbury Villas, NW6721 ft2 66 m2
Set within an attractive period building, this bright and airy property has a spacious and functional layout comprising an open plan reception/kitchen/diner, separate utility room, two double bedrooms, newly renovated bathroom and an attractive rear garden accessed via French doors from the living space. The property also comes with a recently extended long lease.
Brondesbury Villas is a quiet, tree lined residential street ideally positioned close to the many local amenities. There are excellent transport links close by including Queens Park Station offering the Bakerloo Line and Overground services, Kilburn Park Station (Bakerloo Line), as well as many bus routes available.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 721 sq ft (66 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kilburn Park400m (5mins)
- Queens Park420m (5mins)
- Maida Vale1170m (14mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in Brondesbury Villas
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.