not for sale
Charteris Road, NW6652 ft2 60 m2
Having been recently renovated throughout, the flat boasts a large reception room with bay window offering ample space for dining and an excellent space to entertain. To the rear of the flat is the second double bedroom followed by the well-appointed kitchen, modern bathroom and generous master bedroom with inbuilt storage. This property is ideal for those looking for their first home.
Charteris Road is perfectly located moments from the green open spaces of Queen's Park and all the shops, restaurants and amenities on Salusbury Road. Local transport includes Queen's Park (Bakerloo Line & London Overground) and Kilburn High Road (London Overground).
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 652 sq ft (60 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park480m (6mins)
- Kilburn Park570m (7mins)
- Kilburn1090m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in Charteris Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.