not for sale
Saltram Crescent, W91022 ft2 94 m2
The first floor comprises a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and the light and spacious reception room with original fireplace . There is an immaculate family bathroom and a large master bedroom with built in wardrobes providing ample storage space. The second floor comprises two further bedrooms, a shower room and the lovely roof terrace with space for outdoor furniture.
Saltram Crescent is conveniently located close to the amenities of both Shirland Road and the trendy shops and cafés on Salusbury Road. Transport links can be found at Maida Vale and Queens Park stations both ideally within walking distance.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1022 sq ft (94 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park780m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Roof terrace
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W9
- Property for sale in Saltram Crescent
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.