not for sale
Kilravock Street, W10977 ft2 90 m2
The ground floor comprises a fabulous double reception room which currently houses the living room and dining room providing a fantastic spacious living and entertaining area. To the rear is the modern bathroom and the kitchen/breakfast room which leads out to the garden. On the second floor is the stunning master bedroom and two further bedrooms and WC.
Kilravock Street is ideally located to the transport links at Queens Park, Kensal Rise, Westbourne Park and Ladbroke Grove, as well as their many local amenities including shops, pubs, cafes, restaurants, and parks. Portobello market and Golbourne Road are a short walk away, across the canal bridge.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 977 sq ft (90 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park620m (7mins)
- Kensal Green1120m (14mins)
- Westbourne Park1070m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W10
- Property for sale in Kilravock Street
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.